Visa to Martinique.
Citizens of Russia and the CIS need a visa to enter the island of Martinique.
As the island of Martinique is an overseas territory of France, a visa is issued at the consulates or the French Embassy.
The visa for Martinique is not required for citizens of the Russian Federation in the following cases:
– in the presence of a French Schengen visa, valid for 6 months or more.
– a visa of limited territorial action – allows you to enter and is located exclusively on the territory of the island of Martinique.
– A visa with the & quot; DFA & quot; – allows you to enter and stay in the communities of St. Barthelemy, St. Martin and St. Pierre and Miquelon, as well as the overseas possessions of France (Guadeloupe, Guiana, Martinique, Reunion).
– a passport, the validity of which is not less than 3 months from the end of the trip. (The presence of at least 2 clean pages); & # 8232;
-copy of the first page of the passport with personal data; & # 8232;
-copies of Schengen visas received earlier; & # 8232;
-copy of all pages of the internal passport; & # 8232;
-2 color photos 35�45 mm; & # 8232;
Confirmation of the receiving party; & # 8232;
– round-trip tickets. (Tickets with an open date are not accepted);
– Confirmation of sufficient funds; & # 8232;
– certificate from the place of work;
-Students and schoolchildren – a certificate from the educational institution and a sponsorship letter from the parents, with the attachment of documents confirming their solvency; & # 8232;
– Retired pensioners – a copy of the pension certificate.
Traveling with children:
– certificate from the school; & # 8232;
– if the child is traveling accompanied by one parent or third parties, the original and a copy of the notarized power of attorney from the other parent, indicating the authorization to travel to Martinique, France and other Schengen countries.
Children who have reached the age of 14 must have their own passport.
Important! The permission to leave the child must be for a period of at least 3 months, and must also carry the phrase “which” is responsible for his life and health in accordance with Article 22 of the Law of the Russian Federation on the entry into and exit from the Russian Federation RF & quot; regarding the person accompanying the child.
Visa processing time & ndash; from 10 working days. Therefore, it is better to submit documents in advance, at least 20 days before departure.
Standard validity of visas:
Short-term single entry visa – from 1 to 30 days.
Dear applicants and representatives of travel agencies, at present we DO NOT accept documents for issuing visas for natives of the North Caucasus republics: Dagestan, Karachaevo-Cherkessia, Kabardino-Balkaria, North Ossetia, Ingushetia, Chechnya, as well as for citizens of Georgia (including South Ossetia and the Republic of Abkhazia) in connection with the frequent cases of helpless refusals to issue visas to the above categories of citizens.
When registering visas in the consular district of Russia (Moscow) Citizens of the CIS who have a permit for temporary residence or a residence permit are exempt from the need to register a work permit.
Visa to Martinique.