Sochi – Adler – tip.
“Adler, Sochi – for you. �A HUGE FEEDBACK! How to guess the time for rest? What is dangerous resort for visitors? What can you see and how to save on vacation? Extremely truthful feedback from a person who lived here for several years)))
I want to devote my jubilee 100th issue to the topical issue – rest in Sochi (namely, the Adler district!). At the same time, I do not hide: my parents have been living here for more than 20 years and renting out rooms for the holiday season (private sector). But the addresses and even the hidden advertisement of a particular place of rest, you will not wait for me – only the most truthful advice and interesting facts regarding recreation in these places.
ATTENTION! I provide truthful information, which you are unlikely to be told in travel agencies, based on your own experience. Perhaps, after reading this review, you will change your opinion about the rest in Sochi.
One of the first signs that you are approaching a well-known resort is the presence in the train cars of barkers offering a vacation in a wonderful place, near the sea. Do not be surprised if you wake up in the middle of the night and ask if you need a room on the coast. At the same time, a full range of services is offered: and will be taken to the place, and the prices are low, and the sea nearby. Beauty! As a rule, good in advertising does not need. This rule works here. On the Black Sea coast, there are many people who, for money, deliver tourists to remote areas of the resort, or to places where people themselves do not want to come.
Of course, taxi drivers deserve special attention. I sometimes have to travel to other cities in Russia in the summer, and return home by train. At the Adler station, private taxi drivers immediately cling to a dense swarm. And offer me (I live in the center, on the car – a maximum of 10 minutes from the station) – drive them for a thousand rubles! Once, out of interest, it bargained up to 400, then turned around and drove away by bus for 17 rubles.
First, picking up a resting place. If you want to relax in comfort, and for this reason collected money the whole previous year – book rooms in hotels, hotels. They can be formally put up for the lack of quality TV, wi-fi, and so on. Going to the private sector to save money, you need to expect that in some services you will be limited. For example, there will not be a mini-bar, bed linen will be changed less often, the floors themselves will have to be washed. And maybe in general – the conditions (shower, toilet) are common for 5-10 rooms, on the street. But the price is the same – as agreed. In 2015, for example, you can agree with the owners on the price for accommodation in a double room, even for one person at 350 rubles per day (payment for the night, in June and July). But this, of course, is not “luxury”, but, just the same, “conditions on the street.”
Food . In the private sector, the owners often offer their kitchen to the holidaymakers. At the same time it is assumed that here you will prepare yourself a light breakfast, boil water for a “doshirac”, or similar trifles. Although there are also such resort guests who do not hesitate here to brew themselves borschtes every day and even twist jars of jam! I’m not kidding, sometimes I’m just surprised that people spend more time at the stove than on the sea. Many vacationers, by the way, are not lazy to get up at 7 am and go for groceries for the morning market. (In the morning, in the place of the “day market.” They bring products from the Kuban, Abkhazia, but at times cheaper.) Local traders are often bought there, and then sell more 2 meters from the place where they bought the goods, but already during the whole day.
Prices in the cafe are very different. But in the area there are many and relatively inexpensive canteens that open only during the holiday season. You just need to clarify the local location (change every year).
The cost of spa products in shops, shops for the same units decreases sharply as they move away from the sea.
The network of supermarkets “Magnit” (products), “Golden Niva” (products), “Sangi Style” (household chemicals, cosmetics), “Perekrestok” (products, household chemicals, in the shopping center “PLAZA”), “RIV” GOSH “(cosmetics), prices in which around the country are approximately the same.
From inexpensive cafes with a decent kitchen I can recommend pizza “Adriano”, “Rice”. There is also the world-famous McDonald’s in the Adler district.
Yeah, there really is something to see!
(I give references to other people’s comments that I like).
In general, the city for many decades developed in the spirit of the resort town. Here, the whole industry is focused on vacationers. Therefore, even if you are not in the first decade of vacation in Sochi, anyway, this year you can discover something new. For example, to visit a new exhibition of exotic animals, an attraction previously unseen. For example, the novelty of 2015 is entertainment “Labyrinth of Illusions” (long mirror corridors with illumination), in the park “Primorsky”.
And of course – the unique nature of SUBTROPICS! Here, for example, grow bananas on our street. Fruits, however, do not ripen (they are cold to us).
Someone scolds the Olympic Games, someone praises. I have only one conclusion – Sochi has brightened this event. Of course, there are many shortcomings (could leave the city with brand new buses, include a digital scoreboard at the stops not only on the eve of the Games days and so on.) But overall – will go. In the city it became cleaner and presentable. There were more flowers and groomed roads, shops and many houses led to a normal appearance. Regularly clean the beach. It’s nice to spend time here.
Have built new interchanges on the roads – there are fewer traffic jams. Not that they would have completely disappeared (I warn you!))). And at all stores, the working hours and other information are decorated in a single force in accordance with European standards. It would seem a trifle, but nice.
HERE, BY THE WAY, MY REVIEW WITH PHOTOS about a new, state-of-the-art children’s playground in the Adler district for children with disabilities. The entrance to it is FREE OF CHARGE.
1. Vacationers with children. Honestly, your child is loved only by you. And if the owners in the private sector are very touched by them, it means that they simply have a lot of free numbers for which there is no demand. Do not be surprised if you are offered to pay the full cost of the child’s stay in the room, even if the baby is not yet a year old and does not occupy a separate place. And what about light, water and other utilities that are spent on children in a larger volume than on an adult? If you are going to go to a particular place, take the trouble to ask the owners in advance about the conditions of the child’s living, and payment.
2. Too loud, cheerful guests who can “frighten off” the other lodgers. Surrounding people come to rest, and do not listen to your songs to the guitar until morning. The same applies to unnecessary questions about how and where to go. 2GIS to help you, 21st century! In August, when for a day you’ll come around 50 times for every nonsense, you want to hide somewhere in the underground. But you can not – money is taken from people, co-exist.
3. Those who come to the resort for work. Some owners of the rooms even write on the fences “” Working “for rent.” As a rule, these people have almost no money – they save everything on everything, and live in debt, and sometimes they are not able to pay for living at all.
And do not be surprised if you make a remark about the appearance (went to a swimsuit in the clinic), or passionate kisses on the street. And it’s not that the city is multinational and it contradicts many traditions (concerning the upbringing of children, for example, they should not all see it). It’s just not decent. And in Abkhazia they say, for this you can get a lot of troubles.
Did you really think? Precisely, exactly. Maybe it’s not too late to leave the baby with the grandmother.
If you dream about how your baby will walk around naked on the beach and cost sand castles – I hasten to disappoint you. Most likely, he will dig out cigarette butts (or something worse) and poke them into his mouth. Or he will pick up an infection in sea water and stay in a local hospital for a long time. Sea water has many medicinal properties, which is why my grandmother’s husband moved long ago with his family to the sea (my son was often sick, and the healing air strengthened his immunity). But much has changed since then. And besides, you can not guarantee, what kind of disease is the mother of a lady that swam past you a minute ago?
In a whisper, among themselves, pediatricians do not recommend swimming in the sea for children under 5 years old. My child is almost 2 years old, and we did not bathe in the sea yet.
And you will have to monitor the baby’s nutrition, his behavior, so that he does not overheat in the sun, etc. In general, rest, it is difficult to call it!
But if you still take your baby with you, do not forget to take care of the following:
– As a rule, the cheapest prices for housing – in May and September. The most expensive ones are in August. In June, the water is still cool, rains are often poured (except this year, the whole June is hot, and in the beginning of July extensive showers). Therefore, childless patrons of our resort prefer the beginning of autumn – people are few, warm, the sea will not cool down yet, and prices are already falling.
– I do not advise you to focus on meteorological forecasts when choosing a rest time. Alas, they do not work for us. More precisely, the weather will be prompted by the presence in the city of a festival / forum of international level. In their days of work it is almost always sunny, despite what the weather promises. (I promised an honest and truthful review!)))
– – – – – & gt; & gt; & gt; I quote the photo-fact – in the beginning of June we waited very long for the rain, but.
Instead of the promised 23 degrees – 29 in the shade (and this is only in the morning!)
I tried to photograph a piece of sky with a variable cloud cover.
1. Rest inside Russia, not far from home, minimum of documents and time for flight / relocation.
2. All services are in Russian, you will always be understood here.
3. The city has developed as a resort for many years. Everything is focused on tourists, there is much to see (parks, attractions, dolphinarium, water park and much more).
4. The appearance of the city, the infrastructure was tightened due to the holding of the Olympic Games in 2014.
5. In connection with the Games there are many new hotels, otlay. More offers – lower price.
6. Here you are always welcome! At the moment, there are certainly no contradictions or political conflicts here, you can not worry about the fact that you and your relatives will be drawn into any unpleasant situation.
In conclusion. Dear friends! LOCAL watermelons In JUNE look like this (photo left, my home watermelon for my son), and not so (photo on the right). Is it funny? And this is one of the first reasons for getting visitors to the hospital with poisoning, by the way!
Read also other reviews about my successful purchases from the website “AliExpress” (ALL reviews from PHOTO):
About watermelons in general to the point, we have in Kazan, then all rush to buy. some nitrates, after all, do not understand ..)
Especially the last photo with watermelon – voo.
The day before yesterday I flew from Adler with a child and had a good rest.
And your feedback is more like a local resident’s response, dissatisfied with tourists. He reminded me of the St. Petersburg bike about renting a house. That all the tenants want a tenant who works 20 hours a day, and after work goes to Peter to admire, but he regularly pays for housing.
Those who work constantly, then spend a lot of water to bathe, and electricity (gas) to prepare food, because. more often they save and eat at home (at the apartment). Also not the best guests)))))
Maybe my feedback is negative – I live here all the time, I see everything from inside, and it’s good – where we do not))) But I can tell a lot of real things, which you can not see for a couple of weeks.
& quot; And to part, if you do not want to, still have, at least not for a year. The blue hills of the city of Sochi will always dream of us & quot;
Hello everyone) Thank you for stopping by! Today I will tell you about my trip to the sea. Date: July 2017. I have not been to the sea for a long time, but this summer I finally managed to visit there. We flew by plane. For a long time we did not decide where to fly, Sochi (Adler) was chosen. The first thing we saw in Sochi was the airport.
Beautiful and warm.
I really like Sochi. The district of Sochi “Adler” is a very beautiful place, with developed infrastructure, palm trees, sea and proximity of Olympic facilities. There it is clean and pleasant for perception, but everything is expensive. It’s a resort. Adler is an expensive resort, promoted in connection with the Olympics, but it is worth it.
I love Sochi.
Adler is the southern and warmest part of Sochi. In Adler there is much that is not present in other areas of the city. For example, there is the northernmost boundary of the mimosa. True winter, it even freezes slightly here, but it is still growing. The greater part of Adler is the so-called resort town.
Sochi – Adler – tip.