Residence permit and permanent residence – GERMANY-DOM GmbH (Immobilien)
The main goal of the company “GERMANY-DOM, GmbH” is to achieve balance, reliability and stability in working with customers and this has remained unchanged since the company was founded. We have been and will be for our clients reliable, honest and purposeful partners, fighting for their interests and goals, both for their own.
It is difficult to get a residence permit in Germany, but nothing is impossible here. The easiest and easiest way is to buy an apartment / house or open your own business in Germany. From all European countries to obtain a residence permit in Germany from 01.08.2012 years it became quite simple. Germany belongs to the country where the largest number of residence permits are issued. This is due to the leading position of the German economy among other EU countries.
In the NZH through the purchase of real estate – this is the simplest, most reliable and popular way of obtaining a residence permit.
Advantages of this direction.
1. There is no need to open a business.
2. There are no restrictions on the cost of the property being acquired.
3. There are no restrictions on land.
4. There are no risks for refusal to extend the residence permit in case of bankruptcy of the company.
5. Knowledge of the German language is not required.
6. Ability to design residence permit for the whole family at once.
7. There is no obligation to stay more than 180 days.
Business immigration – the implementation of self-employment:
1. Knowledge of the German language is not required, including for the spouse.
2. Higher education and work experience are not required.
3. The reduced period of application for permanent residence is 3 years.
4. Simultaneous relocation of family members.
5. Independent determination of the amount of labor payment.
Blue Map of the EU – the implementation of work as a qualified specialist, including in its own German company:
1. The availability of higher education, an institution recognized in Germany.
2. Registration or acquisition of a legal entity.
3. The implementation of work in his German firm.
4. Presence of management experience.
5. Wages in the amount of 3 000 euros per month.
6. Work in a German company.
A few more directions for the design of residence permit in Germany:
P. S. . Every person or family should perfectly understand that the design of the residence permit is a process connected with the jurisprudence and legislation of Germany. This question is important and necessary for you. First think about who should lead your business.
Therefore, you can not trust yourself in the hands of lawyers, immigrants, immigrants from the USSR, who know the laws superficially, or that consultations were held by Russian lawyers. This is a fact and many have already seen this.
Your cases should be dealt with by lawyers, notaries, lawyers born in Germany, studying in German universities and working in German companies, who know this country firsthand.
If you share our point of view, then we are glad to welcome you in our offices.
“Our goal is to achieve stability for our customers, by preserving and multiplying their capital, without forgetting their peace of mind”
Residence permit in Germany for real estate owners.
It is known that foreigners who want to have a permanent residence permit in Germany must have certain prerequisites for this. It can be, for example, a family life with a German citizen or a foreigner who has the right to live in Germany; study or work, stay for humanitarian reasons, stay in connection with treatment or in case of recognition of a foreigner as a refugee. Self-employment also gives you the right to live in Germany.
In a number of cases, in the presence of certain prerequisites, knowledge of the German language is necessary in a certain amount. Some prerequisites, for example, the granting of a residence permit for humanitarian reasons or for doing business, do not require knowledge of the language. In almost all cases, it is necessary to have sufficient funds for living in Germany, housing, as well as medical insurance, registration and much more.
In cases of reunification with family members who are German citizens, you do not need sufficient income, and in cases of reunification with family members who are foreigners in Germany and who have only the right to reside, sufficient income is required and only in exceptional cases income is not required.
These opportunities are defined by the Aliens Act in force in Germany and are more or less known to the readers.
However, few know that it is possible to obtain a residence permit in Germany without the above reasons, but, for example, in cases when the residence of an alien meets the interests of Germany.
First of all, this refers to wealthy people who have the means and want to live with their families in Europe.
Note that England “pointed the right path” to other European countries, including Germany, since until recently it was relatively easy for secured people to obtain a residence permit in England. This explains the residence of large post-Soviet rich people in England. Germany, which until recently was very conservative in this respect, met such migrants with all the rigor of numerous laws and wishes. Only recently, she discovered the possibility of attracting capital to the country in this way and began to meet wealthy people who want to live in Germany, as they say, with open arms.
Getting a residence permit for the well-to-do people can at the present time be relatively simple, and it is not at all necessary to open a company here and acquire postal addresses, including “phony”, enriching the enterprising small businessmen who “sell” services based on firms and providing notorious “mailboxes” at fabulous prices.
In attempts to have real estate in Germany, it is not necessary to acquire in a hurry in here (usually for a fantastic price, four to five times more real) a linden firmochka. Many brokers are looking around the CIS for businessmen who want to move to Germany and rip off seven skins from such a “golden calf”. Sometimes one wonders how such crouchs get to the point: they demand 15 000 euros for the creation of some insignificant limited liability company (GmbH), naturally, without the cost of services, to maintain its future activities, and for obtaining a residence permit – all 30-50 000 euros.
The competent authorities of Germany, with the help of experienced lawyers, who opened the gates for the resettlement of wealthy people into the country, render services of unscrupulous brokers simply unnecessary.
In our practice, there were already over a hundred cases when a family wishing to move to Germany simply acquired the necessary house and apartment for them, proved the existence of a certain amount on its current account opened in Germany, concluded medical insurance (within 300-700 euros to an adult family member), provided the necessary remedies for our lawyers and received the right to reside (Aufenthaltserlaubnis) in Germany in just 2-3 months without opening unnecessary firms and other costly problems. By the way, you can open an account here without any problems and without being a resident. In this we will help you without any problems. Thus, the way for wealthy foreigners to Germany is open without the involvement of firmos, “trading in air.” One should also pay attention to the fact that such brokers often almost hopelessly spoil the case, inventing all sorts of options, for example, fictitious marriages, which are a criminal offense in Germany.
The help of our German law firm will help to achieve success without significant financial expenses. In this direction the company “GERMANY-DOM, GmbH” has been working for several years and almost with 100% result. Our German lawyers and lawyers have developed and coordinated with the German authorities, a clear line of cooperation that gives the opportunity to achieve the maximum positive percentage of registration of residence permit (residence permit). I have specially and repeatedly stressed the expression “our German lawyers and lawyers”, this is due to the fact that German citizenship lawyers and lawyers who know the German legislation are dealing with the German residence permit without first-hand knowledge. They are native Germans and have been dealing with jurisprudence for more than one generation and one can not trust the practice of attorneys of lawyers from the former USSR. At best, you will lose money, and at worst, the way to Europe will be closed to you forever.
Here are a few examples from the practice of 2013:
1. A family from Moscow, 3 people, bought an apartment of 78 sq.m. in Bonn, worth 56,000 euros, the services of attorney Ernest Miller 13,800 euros, photocopies + notarization + translation + apostille 1,500 – 2,500 euros. Total = 72,300 euros.
Variants of apartments can be presented to you in any price range.
2. The family from Tyumen, 4 people, bought an apartment of 92 sq.m. in the city of Duisburg, the cost of 29 800 euros, the services of lawyer Walter Vattenberg 15 300 euros, photocopies + notarial assurances + translation + apostille 1 100 euros. Total = 46,200 euros.
3. The client (family) from Barnaul, 1 person, purchased an apartment of 42 sq.m. in Munich, costing 108 000 euros, attorney Henrieta Hyunter services 8 000 euros, photocopies + notarization + translation + apostille 950 euros. Total = 116,950 euros.
. Dear ladies and gentlemen, the cost of apartments / houses can vary from 10 000 euros and up to several millions – it does not matter. Just like in what land is your property.
. The process of registration looks like this:
1. You are determined with the property.
2. Counsel conducts a consultation, where the direction and list of documents required for collection is determined.
3. You, according to the list, collect, transfer the entire set of documents and send the German lawyer.
4. The lawyer checks, composes his forms, agrees with the foreign affairs department and sends you for further filing.
5. You sign up for the embassy and submit this set of documents.
6. After 8 – 16 weeks you are invited to receive a residence permit.
This calculation is done extremely briefly and with the minimum cost of the apartment (it can be any – it’s up to you).
Residence permit and permanent residence – GERMANY-DOM GmbH (Immobilien)