Registration for a permanent citizen of Kazakhstan in the United States h1>
MFA of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Home REGISTRATION OF PERMIT FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE OVER ABROAD.
PERMISSION OF RESOLUTION FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE OUTSIDE ABROAD.
The list of documents necessary for obtaining a permit for permanent residence abroad:
3) a copy of the host country’s visa;
4) two photographs measuring 3.5×4.5 centimeters;
5) the original and a copy of the national passport;
6) the original document confirming the payment of the consular fee in the amount of 120 British pound sterling.
7) autobiography in triplicate;
8) the original and a copy of the certificate of marriage (marriage) and / or divorce (marriage). If the marriage was concluded in the host country, a notarized translation of the certificate into Kazakh or Russian is necessary;
9) the original and a copy of the applicant’s birth certificate;
10) the original and a copy of the applicant’s birth certificate;
11) consent of the parents (guardians) of the applicant;
12) the consent of the spouse (s), in the event that one remains in Kazakhstan;
13) if the applicant has minor children who have reached the age of 14, it is necessary to provide a notarized consent;
14) the original and a copy of the military ticket or a certificate from the military commissariat on the delivery of the document;
15) the departure sheet with a note on the delivery of the identity card;
16) a copy of the employment record;
17) in the case of sending the above documents by mail, it is necessary to attach a prepaid envelope with a return address. Please note that the Consular Section of the Embassy of the Republic of Kazakhstan is not responsible for the services of the postal services.
If citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan who have not attained the age of eighteen years have left, together with one of the parents (guardian, guardian), the notarized consent of the other parent residing in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan. In the absence of the consent of one of the parents, the departure of a minor can be resolved through the courts.
When the service provider receives all necessary documents, the service provider confirms acceptance of the application on paper medium by marking the copy with the date of receipt, name, patronymic and the time of receiving the package of documents.
Standard of the state service “Reception and sending of documents of citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan who left the Republic of Kazakhstan for temporary cases and expressed a desire to stay there for permanent residence”