Italian Citizenship Immigration h1>
Italian citizenship is a special status that provides for a number of rights and duties, including civil and political ones.
Automatically obtain the citizenship of Italy you can:
1. An alien whose parent is an Italian citizen;
2. Birth in Italy is a foreigner born on the territory of the country at the age of 18;
3. Adoption – adoption by an Italian citizen.
1. Marriage with an Italian citizen;
2. Accommodation in Italy for more than 10 years.
Applying for citizenship on the basis of marriage with an Italian citizen.
1. A foreigner who registered a marriage with an Italian citizen may apply for citizenship 24 months after the date of marriage registration, or 36 months if the marriage is registered abroad. The law of 05 February 1992.
1. Il coniuge, straniero o apolide, di cittadino italiano puo ‘
acquistare la cittadinanza italiana quando, dopo il matrimonio,
risieda legalmente da almeno due anni nel territorio della.
Repubblica, oppure dopo tre anni dalla data del matrimonio se.
residente all’estero, qualora, al momento dell’adozione del decreto.
di cui all’articolo 7, comma 1, non sia intervenuto lo scioglimento,
l’annullamento o la cessazione degli effetti civili del matrimonio e.
non sussista la separazione personale dei coniugi.
2. In the event of being married to an Italian citizen and living legally in the territory of the country and at the same time having children born or adopted by spouses, the legislator grants the right to request the granting of Italian citizenship after 12 months.
3. A request for citizenship can be submitted Online through the website of the Ministry of the Interior of Italy.
Application for granting Italian citizenship on the basis of a permanent place of residence.
Italian citizenship can be granted on the basis of birth (in Italy), the presence of EU citizenship, the lack of citizenship, residence in Italy.
Grounds for acquiring Italian citizenship:
10 years of permanent residence in Italy;
3 years of legal residence in Italy in the presence of family ties with an Italian citizen (or born in Italy);
5 years of legal residence in Italy for foster children, stateless persons and political refugees, for adult children whose parents are naturalized Italians;
After 4 years of legal residence in Italy for persons who are citizens of the EU country;
– 5 years of civil service, incl. abroad.
In any case, when submitting an application for granting citizenship, it is required to submit a form containing information on income for the last 3 years, with income to be at least EUR 8,263.32 for dependency applicants and EUR 11,362.05 for applicants married and in residence at the expense of the spouse.
Documents for applying for Italian citizenship:
Brand da bollo – 16 Euro;
Birth certificate, where the data of the applicant’s father and mother are indicated with the translation into Italian;
Certificate of the country’s origin;
Photocopy permesso di soggiorno,
Receipt for payment of state. duties – 200 Euro;
Certificate of granting refugee status.
The procedure for applying for Italian citizenship is best entrusted to experienced lawyers, so as not to delay the process for years. Specialists of our company will assist in filling out and submitting the application form for granting Italian citizenship, supervising the consideration of the issue until a response is received.
Berezhkovskaya embankment, 12.
Art. Metro “Business Center”
+ 39 071 876 0002 Telephone.
via Silvio Zavatti 6.