Immortality in Montenegro and the training of a child h1>
1. The program does not lag behind the Ukrainian one. Rather not so. She lags behind in places, in some places – “runs forward”. In general, it is different.
– biology – CH is level with Ukraine, and even a little ahead.
– chemistry is equally positive or negative.
– physics – everything is strange here. They in physics sometimes teach that we are on algebra. In general, it seems that the program is decently easier. Minus a year somewhere.
– Algebra – this is where the Chechnya lags behind very much (but we like the mat.class was). The textbook on algebra causes a smile. In some places, the gap is 1-2 years.
– geometry – in the HH school in grade 9 they teach a part of topics that we begin only in the 10th. Those. it seems that they have gone ahead. But the geometry itself starts in the second half of the year, so I judge strictly by the textbooks.
– history – if you look at the periods, the CH is now ahead for half a year or a year.
– Geography – I can not evaluate. We are learning the geography of Montenegro, which in Ukraine, of course, is not.
– English – conversational in CH children is definitely better than ours. But the grammar is minus one year. Teacher of English – dochkin idol :)). Explains everything on his fingers, emotionally, dances and almost sings.
3. The atmosphere. We are in Dobrota (this is near Kotor). The school is very nice. Every day the daughter goes with pleasure. Waking up, going herself. In general – runs to school, literally. Which is nice, at home it is a little later than one o’clock in the afternoon. Cheerful, satisfied, fresh. No harassment of the fact that she “Russian” (Ukrainian-Russian they do not distinguish practically). On the contrary, everything is very friendly.
4. Homework. They do exist. Until they bring trouble or complications. Interesting even at times. Preparation for school takes from 30 minutes to 2.5 hours.
5. Of the unpleasant little things: the teacher fiz-ry calls the girls “kravitsami” (cows :)). Although the daughter may “miss the & quot ;, and he said” cracks ” (the princesses :)). Then it completely changes the essence :). The teacher of Italian persistently tells her that she can not learn the language for a year (she taught French at home). But we will fight this belief.
Subtotal: I still like everything. Considering that we will study at the Ukrainian distance school in parallel, I do not see that my daughter lost anything from training here. But I see the pluses: plus Serbian, plus the general mood, plus the experience of life and assimilation in another cultural environment.
I’m happy that we did not jump & quot; through the class, in individual subjects it would be catastrophic.
The results will be at the end of the year, of course.
1. You go to the Ministry of Education in Podgorica on the working day, on the 3rd floor, cabinet 24. Reception of foreigners from 11 to 15. Lunch from 13 to 13-30. We arrived at 12, there was no queue at all. Preliminary recording is not needed. Address: Vaka Durovica bb (after the cable-stayed bridge the first turn to the left, and almost arrived :)). You can not take a child, you do not need to show it there.
2. Documents: the original of the personal file from the school + 3 copies of the translation of the evaluation sheet (translations must be certified by a forensic translator). Nothing else was asked.
Children stop, they are just now in the 8th grade. But it turns out that it’s not scary? And how about the language?
I’ll ask, thanks. 🙂
And you have a daughter only in the 9th grade in MUSH studied? Or still continues?
Is it possible to arrange in school without a boar or only after receiving it? Sorry for the large number of questions)