Hungary individual entrepreneur vnzh h1>
Good afternoon, our future Europeans, since May 2016 in the foreign police Bratislava introduced a new rule, according to which all filings are carried out only in your country of residence.
Now there is no need to make a visa and come on a compulsory trip to Slovakia as it was required earlier. The visa is put to you in the passport when you apply for a residence permit. According to the national Slovak visa you come to Bratislava, where we go to foreign police, photograph you, take fingerprints and issue a Slovak card.
The process of obtaining residence permit is a bit complicated and lasts up to 90 calendar days. But with the support of our specialists and compliance with all requirements and rules for the preparation of documents, you will certainly get a residence permit in the territory of Slovakia.
Ask a Question.
Obtaining residence permit based on PE (IP) (zivnostnik)
A private or individual entrepreneur (zivnostnik) is an individual who has the right to engage in entrepreneurial activities in the territory of Slovakia and is a subject of economic activity. To date, there are 180 free types of entrepreneurial activity in Slovakia that do not require additional licensing. The list of free activities we provide on an additional request. After the registration of an emergency, you can conduct business in the territory of Slovakia, or you can officially find a job by signing an agreement with the employer on behalf of your state of emergency. In Slovakia, employers are more willing to formalize the employment relationship by signing an agreement with a private entrepreneur, thus optimizing the payment of taxes.
The first step in registering an emergency in Slovakia is obtaining a license (zivnosti) in the regional business administration (ZIVNOSTENSKY URAD). The license itself does not give the right to a non-resident founder to engage in entrepreneurial activity on a legal basis. A non-resident entrepreneur can start his real activity only after obtaining a residence permit in Slovakia (residence permit) for business purposes and after registering an emergency in the state trade register. Therefore, immediately after receiving the license, the applicant submits a petition (along with a package of necessary documents) to the Slovak Immigration Police for the granting of a temporary residence permit (residence permit). And after the ID-card is obtained, the registration of the state of emergency (IP) in the state trade register is carried out. The main document certifying the complete completion of the registration of emergency for a non-resident is a STATEMENT FROM THE STATE TRADE REGISTER.
The private entrepreneur is obliged to make monthly deductions for mandatory medical insurance -60 euros and from the second year to the social fund – 140 euros, plus a bookkeeper for preparing an annual report to the tax authorities 50-150 Euro.
The first stage is obtaining a license for entrepreneurial activity.
Certificate of conviction with Apostille.
a valid passport with a certificate of criminal record with an apostille (notarized copy) certificate from the bank on the availability of funds in your personal account (minimum 2500 Euro) certificate from the bank on the availability of funds on your emergency account (minimum 5000 Euro) 2 photo 3,0�3,5.
In case of contacting the Bratislava migration police for the instruction of residence permit, you need to come with a full package of documents collected at the place of residence. All documents will be translated by a forensic translator into Slovak and provided to the police. If you apply to the consulate of Slovakia at your place of residence, the documents must be sent to Bratislava, so that we can prepare their translation and send it to you, adding a document on the registration of the emergency, to register at the address in Slovakia.
You can obtain an ID-card of your residence permit in person, or by signing an appropriate power of attorney for one of our employees.
In accordance with the immigration law of Slovakia after obtaining the ID-card of residence permit on the basis of entrepreneurial activity, you are obliged to undergo a mandatory medical examination within 30 days, arrange medical insurance and provide appropriate proofs to the immigration police.
Medical examination can be performed only in specialized clinics in the territory of Slovakia. During the medical examination, a general blood test, a biochemical blood test, a general urine test and a fluorography are performed. The main objectives of this medical examination is to identify severe infectious and venereal diseases (AIDS, syphilis, hepatitis C, tuberculosis).
Medical insurance can be issued both in Slovakia and the usual domestic travel medical insurance.
In the case of the provision of domestic health insurance, several important requirements for such insurance must be taken into account. First, the insurance must be issued for a period of one year and cover all 365 (366) days of stay abroad in a year. Secondly, the minimum financial security for such insurance should not be less than 30,000 euros. Thirdly, in the box “Territory of Action” there should be a note “Slovakia” (as an option “All EU countries” or “All Schengen countries”).
MANDATORY CONDITIONS FOR REGISTRATION OF A RESIDENCE ON THE BASIS OF REGISTRATION OF PE (IP).
Official rental housing and an extract from the cadastre of real estate for this housing. Real residence at the specified address (at least until the ID-card of residence permit) Availability of funds on your personal account (minimum 2500 Euro) and on the account of your emergency (minimum 5000 Euro)
– state duty for the registration of emergency – 166 euros.
– printing – 25 Euro.
– providing a legal address with the current mail service -450 euros.
– Rental housing at the rates of a real estate agency.
– a record of one type of activity in a license – 5 euros.
– translation of the certificate of non-conviction with an apostille from the Slovak sworn translator – 60 Euro.
– medical examination – 183 Euro.
– The cost of medical insurance – from 365-760 euros.
– Notarized copy of the certificate of non-conviction with apostille-10 euros.
Our services at all stages:
– Preparation of constituent documents.
– translation of a certificate of non-conviction with an apostille from a Slovak sworn translator.
– registration of a license for entrepreneurial activity.
– opening a business account in a Slovak bank.
– registration of state of emergency in the state trade register.
– receipt of an extract from the state trade register.
– registration with the tax authority (within 30 days after registration in the commercial register)
– Preparation of a full package of documents for registration of residence permit.
– translation of a certificate of non-conviction with an apostille from a Slovak sworn translator, registration of a notarized copy.
– Assistance in drafting a lease.
– Obtaining a discharge from the real estate cadastre for rented accommodation.
– Opening of a personal account in a Slovak bank.
– escort to the immigration police.
– escort to the clinic for medical examination.
– Assistance in preparing an insurance contract.
– the provision of all evidence to the immigration police of Slovakia.
STAGES OF PAYMENT FOR REGISTRATION OF PEOPLES AND REGISTRATION OF VEHICLES:
– 700 Euros at the stage of obtaining a license for entrepreneurial activity.
– 800 Euros at the time of obtaining ID-card of residence permit.
– 700 Euro at the stage of obtaining an extract from the state trade register.