Canada or Germany – 10 differences of life in these countries.
On the results begin to speak on the 15th minute if that)
At different times people are looking for a better place to live in search of a better life. Some want to leave their hometown, and many consider even other states to move. Today we decided to arrange a comparative battle between the United States, Germany and Japan and identify where it is better to live.
See the most mysterious and incredible: FcCqxk.
And also learn about new technologies of the future: jKPIKs.
Connect to my 2nd channel F8rVmq.
WARNING HERE. Connect my partner Shtychki, I personally teach you how to earn on YouTube. Communication VC, Skype, meetings.
Group vk – teperyaznau.
Good day Before I arrived in 15, I started to watch your channel, watched it “drunk”, absorbed it like a sponge, then I lost interest after arrival, but nevertheless, no, no, no, yes, I belong to the category that you call disappointment Then the negative only grew and grew, but one day I heard a phrase from you saying that people are grumbling and live (today you repeated it again) the other time you said that those who are trying to leave “where are they?” Allegedly again in Canada, then I thought and decided not to be like this, and how little it will be with me, I decided to be silent I stayed in Canada for two years and still decided to return to Russia.I even unsubscribed from subscribing to you (just a few days ago I resumed subscription) Today I’m 6 months as a “home” I’m happy, HUGE THANKS CANADA that she helped I opened my eyes to my homeland.For two or three months I woke up and smiled with happiness that everything is behind me and I’m at home.I understand that now many will say that I’m not normal, not a lucky one, bad, etc. This is your right, the right of every person, I’m 1000% agree with your wife’s opinion that a person should live where he is comfortable. Personally, I saw absolutely nothing for the sake of what is worth living in Canada (my purely personal opinion), again, my personal opinion, I’m sorry for people (especially children) who decided to live in Canada. Regarding the fact that I have not achieved anything, in Russia I have always worked for myself, I had and have a small enterprise (5-10 employees), the team has been working almost unchanged for almost 20 years, in Canada it also seemed externally seemingly, given that that I had just arrived, after having lived with my friends first and only (I hope that the last one) the apartment was not a buy-in or an apartment, but immediately the rent was natural, I did not think about housing in my house in a terrible dream. The work was not the most “free”, so it was necessary to work for more than many, but the return was appropriate, after taxes there was still 5-5,5 thousand CAD, for the newly arrived many “local” will understand what is not so bad, not as you have realtors but for the first time will go, but nevertheless money is certainly not bad, but it is far from the most important thing in this life. As a result, I and my family glory to God at home – it’s me all to what you say that people do not leave, with which I agree with this that those who leave as a rule, after the return leave the connection and even in the final poured “a tub mud on Canada “I will not do this to believe that there are some points that would not hinder modern Russia. Personally, I for myself all the pros counted 3 or 5 now just do not remember. Not only that, I changed my mind and now I’m glad that Canada is so hard at letting Russians in. You then, as I can understand, you left in those times when it was not a sin to leave, but now. Why, what now there is no such that there is in Canada. In my opinion, it makes sense to go to Canada if you live in a super poor country, if you are not enterprising and lazy, and so on and so on, you can have and go on dawdling here among your kind, friends and relatives. Once again, this is all my purely personal opinion, but such as I ARE MUCH and this is the main thing that I wanted to say. ”
The whole truth about Vancouver from Pauline (Instagram @Polinaguidelight)
Blog of Russian-speaking students in Canada:
All about education in Canada, job opportunities and immigration:
Student Eugene interviews Arcadia, a representative of Fanshawe College in the European region and asks questions that may interest new entrants.
List of questions with an indication of the minute response:
– The right to work for students, spouses of students and teaching children free of charge in a school in Canada. 00:08:10.
– What programs for immigration to Canada exist? 00:11:03.
– What is an Express Entry? 00:12:50.
– What is the provincial program for immigration to Canada? 00:13:46.
– Which province is the most favorable for immigration now? 00:14:22.
– What are the opportunities for immigration in Ontario? 00:14:42.
– Do I have to work 1 year after graduation for immigration to Canada? 00:21:17.
– What kind of work is needed in Ontario for a college graduate for immigration? 00:21:11.
– What is a qualified job in Canada and is it true that a 2-year diploma is considered a higher education? 00:23:12.
– What are the opportunities for immigration for graduates of Master and Phd programs in Ontario? 00:28:58.
– How is it with immigration in other provinces of Canada and is it true that it is easiest to immigrate through Manitoba? 00:31:05.
– How does the recent change of government in Canada affect immigration to Canada? 00:35:00.
– Is it possible for a university graduate to obtain citizenship in Canada and what is the difference between permanent residence and citizenship? 00:36:15.
– For what period can I get the right to work after a 1-year program and should I take 2 training programs to get 2 years? 00:41:14.
– Immigration to Ontario without the need to complete college. 00:42:18.
– Is it worth taking 2 postgrades? 00:46:44.
– Can I apply for several immigration programs? 00:49:00.
– What is LMIA, is it easy to get support from an employer for immigration and do you need LMIA for all immigration programs? 00:49:40.
– Is it possible to change the province during training and how will this affect immigration? 00:51:36.
– Is the right to work for 2 years or 3 years after the end of 2 programs for 1 year? 00:53:02.
– Can I learn, get the right to work, then again take the curriculum and get a new right to work after graduation? 00:56:39.
– How do visa officers make a decision, who should be given a visa for study, and who does not? 00:58:00.
– Is it possible to request a visa for study in Canada with immigration intentions and is there any contradiction in this? 01:02:49.
– Is it easier to immigrate to Canada if you buy property in this country? 01:07:59.
– Should I apply for a work permit to my husband along with my spouse as a student? 01:10:18.
– Can I bring my parents and other relatives to Canada for immigration after obtaining permanent residence? 01:13:20.
– Do I need to show some amount of money to get a post-graduate right to work? 01:16:12.
– Can I invite parents to visit and what is a super visa? 01:17:58.
– Is it worth it for a married student to apply for a visa alone or at once with his wife? 01:19:55.
Canada or Germany – 10 differences of life in these countries.