Ilya Kleimyonov. Madagascar.
The Mississippi sails a pie, there are a lot of hippies and hippies in the pie.
2. That’s for it all 80 US dollars.
3. Cheese & quot; Petit brie & quot; – 1 400 rubles / kg. I took 290 grams. Fromage blanc 20%. Local sour cream. 400 grams – 150 rubles. I took 1 jar.
4. Meat. Beef entrecote 300 rubles / kg. I took 900 grams. I bought minced meat for cutlets 400 gr. beef and 200 grams of pork. Beef 222 rubles / kg., Pork 423 rubles / kg.
5. Household crap (all the cheapest). A large yellow bottle for tile – 2 liters, 128 rubles. A smaller bottle for cleaning the plate – 750 ml., 85 rubles. Two packs of sponges for dishes, each for 85 rubles. Filling liquid soap for a dispenser 2 pcs., Each for 85 rubles. Toothpaste – 92 rubles.
6. Chocolate eggs for children, 2 pieces – 65 p / piece. Some foolish candy (Ivan chose) – 160 rubles.
7. 2 bottles of tomato puree 120 rub / piece. Tomato sauce with vegetable oil (I make a sharp putty with red pepper) – 162.5 rubles. Sauce & quot; Provencal & quot; with basil of 128 rubles.
8. Apples. 193 rubles / kg. I took 1.5 kg.
9. Milk 12 liters (Ivan drinks 2 liters / day). 95 rubles / liter. Flakes – 237 rubles per pack. He took two.
10. Bread 65 rubles / piece. I bought 2. In the box puff pastries “Millefeuille nature & quot; – 97.5 pieces. He took three.
11. Spray for extracting the snot from the Nanny nose. 323 rubles.
12. Ivan bought himself a lemonade on the road to drink. 33 ml – 26 rubles.
I forgot to photograph 2 more chocolates at 67 rubles per piece.
Posts from This Journal by “Madagascar” Tag.
Plantation. Four months later.
4 months ago, on September 18, 2017, we started from scratch the plantation of vanilla and cloves on the east coast of Madagascar. On the title page …
What the Aborigines Eat.
Klimo and Jimmy are having dinner. Interestingly, what do the Malagasy peasants eat, who work day by day for 4,600 ariaris a day (85 rubles? …
Vanilla and chicken.
The title video about the planting of vanilla in our plantation. Other: chickens breed geometrically. Two months ago we bought four layers …
Cyclone Ava | Cylone AVA.
Last weekend passed the first test for strength – our plantation was in the very center of a tropical cyclone. 2 days heavy wind with …
New Year’s Eve in the jungle.
It rained all night, but one day the moon broke through the clouds and a miracle happened – a moon rainbow appeared in the sky. Now I saw everything! Who does not …
2017. Results of the year.
A grandiose year – the main events are three (listed in chronological order): 1) On April 4, a daughter was born, Alexandra Ilinichna. On the top …
Vanilla. 600 lianas.
Vanilla is one of our two main crops on the plantation. In this form, you probably have not seen it. While Russia molds snowmen and buys …
How many bones do cherries have?
Simple question? No matter how it is, I bet on it once in Madagascar. There are more than one stone in the cherry. 2. We have the same summer now …
And more about drowning dogs.
Yesterday we had a lot of sunshine. From the neighbor’s balcony, a stream of rainwater washed away the dog, tightened it between the fence and our warehouse, and …
Current price 100 LJ Tokens Social capital 2 546 Friends of Duration 24 hours Minimal stake 100 LJT View all available promo.
Do Russian lawyers and economists need Madagascar? Marketers and ������������� from Magnet))))))
And, by the way, apples are expensive. And I always thought that in warm countries, fruits / vegetables are cheap.
And as a whole, almost. Well, milk is expensive .. how much?